The Boys and Girls Swim Teams will be competing in the State Championships this Friday and Saturday at BYU. Prelims start at 8:15 AM on Friday and Finals start at 1:15 PM on Saturday. The following Chargers have qualified and will be competing this weekend.
- Girls 200 Yard Medley
- Girls 200 Yard Freestyle
- Girls 400 yard Freestyle
- The Girls Relay Swimmers are Aliza Smith, Grace Poulson, Rivers Johnson, Eliza Balfe, Tyler Lybbert, Kristin Miller, Lauren Crayk, Reagan Crayk, and Annika Manwaring
- Boys 200 Yard Medley
- Boys 200 Yard Freestyle
- Boys 400 yard freestyle
- The Boys Relay Swimmers are Richard Engar, Daylen Jackson, Landon Dance, Alex Brunt, Steele Smith, Jaxon Barlow, Alex Miller, and McKay Larsen
- Aliza Smith – 200 Yard Freestyle, 100 yard backstroke
- McKay Larsen – 200 Yard IM, 100 yard breaststroke
- Eliza Balfe – 50 Yard Freestyle, 100 yard freestyle
- Rivers Johnson – 100 Yard Butterfly, 100 yard backstroke
- Britta Catmull – 100 Yard Breaststroke
- Daylen Jackson – 100 yard breaststroke
Best of luck to our swim team!